Friday, November 26, 2010

Muffin Munching In The Outdoors

Taking my favourite piece out into the back yard, I sat down in the garden chair, and waited for her to entice me into action.  It didn't take long, with her sweet lusciousness looking up adoringly at me. 

I peeled back her covering ever so slowly, delaying the gratification, inhaling her aroma. 

When she was partially uncovered, I slid my tongue over her, discovering her sweet spot with a smile.  I used the tip of my tongue to tease out some of her nectar, and savouring the taste before swallowing it.  She passively looked up at me, awaiting more of my attention. 

I began to use my tongue more ferociously now, digging into her crevasse, peeling off her modest wrapping, plundering her mercilessly.  Still she made no sound, accepting my attention, but not encouraging it. 

I bit her gently, and my mouth instantly filled with sticky sweet goo.  Now I attacked her with everything I had.  Licking my lips, I could taste her there, enticing me further into her deliciousness.  I ravaged her, biting her into submission, and sitting back with a satisfied smile when I was finally done. 

As I sat back in the chair and took a drink of juice, I could still partially taste her on my lips.  I smiled, thinking to myself, that was the best blueberry muffin I have ever eaten. 



To find out more about me, or to pick up the available discounts for website creation I have available, please feel free to visit my website.      www.woman4hire.webs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment